It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Portland Zoo
The first day we were in Oregon, we decided to take the kiddos to the Zoo!! Kai had only seen Hogle Zoo in Utah which is a horrible excuse for a Zoo. Ashtyn had never been to a Zoo at all!! I knew she would love it and she did! Her favorite was the big ape whom Ashtyn stared at through the glass forever, it was too cute. She also loved the Sea Lion and the Otter. She was an absolute joy to take and so were Thatcher and Kai. The Zoo was beautiful and we had such a great time!! Of course, we had to get them souvenirs, so I snuck up to the gift shop and bought the three kids some animal pinchers. I snuck off to avoid having to take the kids into the store since everything was so over priced, I found the oinchers for $3.00, I should've known they would want to switch theirs out for a different animal and that is exactly what happened. Ashtyn desperately wanted this purple turtle and it was much more than $3.00. I ended up going back into the store 3 times because her heiness kept changing her mind, we left there with the purple turtle....spoiled little girl!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are missed so much already. Thanks for being so cool and coming out last minute to chill with us cool folks in Ptown! We love you and had a blast!
That ape is hilarious. I would've stared at it forever too.
Post a Comment