It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Taken for granted.....

As you can see from the post below... I am missing, I mean REALLY missing the Utah mountains. We have been living in Las Vegas for over a year now, and I didn't realize how much I miss the scenery of beautiful Utah, until I visited for a week!! We rarely get the chance to visit for that long and it was so gorgeous and the weather was perfect and we got to spend a lot of time with our family and friends.



My camera cord is not working correctly, so I am only going to be able to post pics I took from my phone:(


The kids had a blast playing with their cousins, Aiden, Jackson, Vala and Logan. They do not get to see each other enough at all. We also spent time with Oma and Papa and Grandma Grape while the boys were out hunting. It was a great time. Not to mention all of my awesome friends I was able to see and the kids were able to meet as well.

Jamey's son, Mason. He is a year older than Kai and they were instant BFF's! So cute!


Although, I am very grateful for my husband's job and being able to see him everyday (versus living in St George with him commuting every week) there is no scenery here and I miss Utah terribly. So, all you Utahns out there, be grateful for the beautiful state you live in and don't take it for granted!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yay another blogger!! Such a cute blog. You have a cute family! Do you still remember our good ol dance days? Do you remember your wonderful dog Jake? We would put on snow suits, run around your yard and let him bite the hec out of us!!! Lol we were CRAZY girls!! How's mara doing?