It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crock Pot Recipes NEEDED

Hello friends and family!! I saw on a friends' blog (gotta give credit where credit is due) that she asked people for their crock pot recipes. I LOVE my crock pot. It works wonders and is a busy moms dinner magician!! I only have a few recipes though and I know there are TONS out there. Would anyone be so kind as to add their recipes in an email and send it to mizkylie@gmail.com ~or~ add it in a new comment below, I will post them in a new recipe section and would love to try out anything you have to offer!~! Please and Thank you! ;)

2 comments:

Gumby said...

My fav is "Enchilada Chili" (I'm sure there is a copywright on it, but I will put it on here anyway. 2 cans of stewed tomatos with garlic and onions, 2 cans of that shredded chicken that is a lot like tuna, 1 can of enchilada sauce, and 2 cans of beans in chili sauce. put it in there and crock it for 4 hours. (you can use raw chicken, but then you need to leave it in for 8 hours) I also like to add a little bit (ok, a lot) of garlic because the stewed tomatos with it in there doesn't have enough. Then serve it with a spoonful of sour cream. I'm telling you, it is the best.

mizkylie said...

Thanks Gumby!! I bought the ingredients and will be trying it out this week:) I wonder if I could sprinkle Tortilla chips on it?? :)