It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Curried Butternut squash soup


I saw this recipe here and it lookes so amazingly good, I HAD to try it myself. The fact that it is a crock-pot recipe didn't hurt either! I have to tell you, out here in the desert where there is NO fall season... I have to improvise and create a fall-like atmosphere as best as I can. This soup is soooo delicious and creamy and it literally tastes like fall. The recipe was written out so well, you just can't mess up and if I can do it, any one else can certainly do it. I suggest all of you to try this soup, it is so, so delicious!!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I've had this soup and loved it!

valpal said...

Kylie, I am going to make this for Halloween. Thanks. It looks wonderful.