Yesterday was my 27th birthday and I cannot believe I am this age!! My birthday turned out to be a very nice and mostly quiet one. The kids and Tyson woke me up with the Happy Birthday song, (which Ashtyn sings soooooo cute) and gave me a dozen pink roses (I hate red roses) and Ashtyn totally ratted Tyson out by saying, "Mommy, daddy got you a cake, I want some yummy cake!" So cute. We then sent Kai off to school and Ashtyn to a sitter and took off to the Santa Fe Station Casino to see "Couples Retreat" it was a very cute movie that I don't think can be appreciated unless you are married. We then played video poker with $5.00 beacuse I was convinced that on your birthday you are automatically lucky! I was wrong! :) It was fun though and Tyson was making fun of me for how horrible I was.
Then we drove over to the International Market and got my favorite stuff, Yaki Soba, which is a Japanese noodle dish that my kids and hubby love as well, and these small yogurt drinks that are frozen and soooooo good!!
Then we were off to pick up Ashtyn and Kai and went home to all bake a cake together. I suggest doing this, the kids get to be involved and they love it! After that we all sat down and watched a couple Halloween movies together. It was a great day. Thank you to all of you who called, sent texts, and, of course, left me fun facebook comments and messages!!
4 comments:
Happy late birthday. I am sorry this is a day late. I will blame it on the funeral. Glad you had a nice one and we will get your card and B Day money off right away.
Of course its okay Val, thank you for the birthday wishes!! I appreciate everything you and Ron do!! Thanks again! :)
Happy Birthday, hottie! Are you coming back to Utah anytime soon so I can see your hawt face?
Tricia,
I am not sure when we are coming back, but when we do, I WILL COME AND SEE YOU, by then you will have your new baby!! yay! I LOVE YOU T!!! MWA! XOXO
Post a Comment