It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weight Loss Goal!

Our family has just recently had our pictures taken by my friend, Kara Hancock with Flash Photography. She did an amazing job and was EXTREMELY patient with the kiddos! I am comparing my weight to last years pics and I am horrified that I have gained so much!!
My goal is to lose 25 pounds within the next 6 months. We just recently bought a treadmill because here in Las Vegas, the blistering heat prohibits us to go outside and exercise as much as we'd like to. I also have a bad habit of eating in the evening. I can go all day without eating hardly at all, then at night, I am always up until at least 2 AM and throughout that time, I make up for the lack of eating in the daytime.
Also, my brother-in-law lost 50 pounds over the course of 6 months or so, doing it the healthy way and won $1,000 at work for their weight loss competition! I was so impressed when I saw him, he looks like a completely different person! It gave me some motivation to really work hard and stick with it to attain my weight loss goal. I would really love to start up some sort of contest with our blogs if anyone is interested. Let me know!!
Also, if any of you need pictures taken, I suggest you use my friend, Kara, she is so good and just has the natural ability to capture the best pics!!

4 comments:

Tricia L said...

Losing weight is such a mind over matter thing. I did Weight Watchers after I had Gavin, and the hardest part was retraining myself to only eat when I was hungry and then not over eat. By just changing my eating habits (I was a wuss and didn't feel like working out)I lost 25 pounds in 3 months. Good luck with your weight loss. You'll feel so amazing and re-energized!

Rochelle said...

I love the pictures and you look FABULOUS! Work out in the morning and then you won't want to ruin it by eating bad the rest of the day.

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetheart Kylie! Thanks for your support!!!

valpal said...

Great pictures. I love the one of Tyson the stoner. Hehe. The kids look great and I love the place she took you to for the pictures. I really like the one of you and Tyson standing by the white wall.