
I know I AM!!! Maybe it is a little uncommon for a young lady, like myself, to LOVE football as much as I do. But, I can't help it. I LOVE the excitement!! Fall is my favorite season, so it doesn't hurt that football starts in the fall months. I associate one with the other.
I watched football all the time when I was a kid, my dad would make us dress in the team colors of who we wanted to win and we actually made banners that we would run through when the game started. We would have big Super Bowl parties complete with a huge spread included with a giant cake! I loved it because it was like a big party. There was only one problem, I had NO idea what was going on onscreen. Watching football back then was like trying to read a book without knowing how to read!!
Fast forward to 2004 when I met my husband, Tyson, whom is a HUGE University of Utah fan. He took me to the Utes games at Rice stadium and explained the games to me as they happened. I was (and still am) HOOKED!
Going to a home game at Rice Eccles stadium is the most exciting, fun, crazy, and all around AWESOME experience for me. I love the crazy fans and I love how you can not know anyone around you, but if you are a UTE fan, you have added 100 new friends to your posse.
The whole point of this blog is to say, THERE ARE ONLY 14 MORE DAYS UNTIL UTES FOOTBALL SEASON! And man, am I excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment