It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A few more family pics, Tell me your HONEST opinion:)





4 comments:

Roberts Family said...

These pictures are great!! The color in the pictures is great. Did you have those done in Utah or here? It makes me realize that we need a new family picture!!

Ginger said...

VERY nice! What a beautiful family you have. We will be getting ours done soon so maybe I'll use your photographer.

mizkylie said...

Ginger, YOU SHOULD!! She is amazing, fun, and she does not charge much at all for the quality of pics she takes, she took a TON and I will post them as she edits them, there are MANY more to come, you will love them! The only thing is, I wish she could have given me liposuction before the pics, but other than that, she is AMAZING!! LOL

Amy said...

Love the pictures! I think the color ones of you and your hubby are better than the black and white. Thats my HONEST opinion!