It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Confessions.............

I opened my pantry today to a small variety of things to eat. I desperately need to go shopping. Anyway, There sat a bag of Frosted Mini Wheats that has been there forever! I don't like them very much because there is not enough "frost" in my opinion. So, I had a clever plan, I ate half the bag of mini wheats by biting off the part with the frosting and throwing the rest away.... I am still convinced that it was healthy... I realized how very pathetic this was, but I kept going, thinking it would make a great "confessions" post.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the confession!!! I laughed out loud when I read it. Way to be innovative in order to get the cereal you want. You kill me!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Love Frosted Mini Wheats! You are welcome to add us on your blog list. We need to update ours too. Ashton was great in class. She doesn't like to be the center of attention, but she's well behaved. It was great to see you last night.
Alicia

Old Main Photography said...

Kylie! I have been so out of touch lately, and I'm sorry. We did go down to Vegas a month 1/2 ago, and I'm sorry I didn't call! I hope you'll forgive me. :)

I've been reading your posts, and they are so fun. You're so cute! I can't believe how big Ashtyn is now! What a little doll. I was especially touched with the post about your mom- it brought tears to my eyes. You are so strong, Kylie! Thanks for sharing your feelings. You're wonderful! Talk to you soon...
Love, Amber