It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Friday, November 21, 2008

IN LOVE WITH TWILIGHT!!!


After reading a blog post about someone's experience seeing Twilight, I wasn't AS excited to see the movie. I mean, I was still excited, I guess I just had lowered my expectations. Tyson and I saw it tonight (Tyson loves the books too) and we absolutely LOVED it! There is not a single thing I would change about the entire movie. There were tons of teenage girls in the audience that screamed everytime Edward would show his face. It was annoying Tyson a little bit but I was just as happy to see his face as they were;) All in all, the fight seen was amazing and the baseball scene was really great. I can't wait for the next one! Tyson liked it also and we had a great time. I just had to post this because was so excited about the movie I had to blog about it. I am seeing it again on Monday night with my friend Molly, can't wait!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I'm glad you like it and had so much fun!

I hope the budget increases for the next one!

You'll have to come visit when they are filming!

Anonymous said...

what comment?! i didn't see a question! ah I stink at this! I emailed you when you said u needed to ask me something, and never got a reply? what ya need my dear? ;) i'm sorry!! i've been neglecting my blog.