It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


This year for Halloween, Tyson and I decided to take the kids to our wards' "Trunk or Treat" on Thursday. We were invited by our neighbors Molly & Jason and the bishop. It was craziness!! There were 4 wards packed into one parking lot and there was tons of food, everyone was dressed up! Kai was Iron man and Ashtyn was snow white, Tyson and I dressed up as Ute fans with our neighbors, it was so fun! A few people had the same outfits on and Kai was asking about it, I just explained to him that IMITATION IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF FLATTERY and that we should take it as a compliment. He liked that idea and was happy to see other people dressed the same. All in all Halloween was a blast and the kids were hilarious. Kai had a full bucket of candy and we were still walking around and he said, "I think I am done now, I have plenty of candy, thanks anyway!" LOL, I thought I was in the twilight zone! Ashtyn just kept unwrapping all of her candy so she could shovel it in her mouth!

Halloween evening we invited John and Sandy (our aunt and uncle) over for game night and I made my famous 5 bean stew (so yummy) We played Catch Phrase and Immaginiff, they were so fun! Sandy and I were a team and John and Tyson were a team. (needless to say, Sandy and I kicked their butts!) I am so glad that they live in Las Vegas now we can spend more time with them. Sandy is so much fun and a sweetheart and John is great and funny! The kids loved both of them!! We had a great time. Thanks you guys and we'll see you at Thanksgiving!! Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween and have a great holiday season!! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are happier in your new home! XO CB