It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sad story about Twilight

Isn't the blog title catchy?:) I am so bummed right now. They had this giveaway for the early priemier of Twilight tomorrow evening. It was at a place ALL THE WAY across town, I mean 28 miles away through Las Vegas traffic! It was from 3-5 p.m. So I made my way over there to get my tickets and it took me 45 minutes. I ran up to the place with Kai and the line was sooo long. The lady came down to read off the names on the list and hand out the tickets, by the time she got to the bottom of the list I was never called. So I asked her if my name was on it and she said it was but I hadn't signed my name next to it and she was out of tickets. Needless to say, my heart sank! I called Tyson and he was way bummed also. So, I drove back home and I had to post this blog about it, I am sure you all would have been so dissappointed also. Oh well, Tyson and I will have to see it on Saturday. That's the good thing about Vegas is there is still tickets available to buy for Thursday's midnight showing since there's about a million movie theater's here.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh, what a bummer! I will call you and tell you all about it! Just kidding I'll try to keep my mouth shut!

Molly and Jason said...

Can't wait to go see it! I'm glad to see the blog- and it was fun having you over last night. Our blog is mollyandjase.blogspot.com.