It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanksgiving


Is it just me, or did the holiday season just sneak up on us?? I can't believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and then there is Christmas! Wow! Maybe it came so fast because we have done alot this year and it went by so fast. I love the Thanksgiving holiday and its Tysons favorite holiday. The family, the food and especially, the football. We are excited that we get to spend Thanksgiving this year at Tyson's aunt and uncle's house with Grandma and Grandpa Schrader and other family members that we rarely get to see and visit with. I think its important to reflect on all things that we are grateful for and be thankful for our loved ones. Tyson and I are so grateful to our families and our friends here in Las Vegas for all of their support and their friendship. They have really made a difference in our lives here. We wish you all a happy holiday season.

2 comments:

Old Main Photography said...

Well said! Hey, I'm glad you're reading Midnight Sun. It is my most favorite of her "books", and I really wish she would finish it. Have you heard any thing new about it?

Rochelle said...

I love the Holiday's!

Happy Holiday's to all of you!