It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Also....

I posted a Thanksgiving post and we want to tell our loved ones how we feel.........
I am ecpecially thankful for my kids, Kai & Ashtyn, they are so fun and have such amazing personalities and their strong-willed spirits. They are the joy and light of our lives.....
I am so grateful for Tyson, he is an amazing father to our kids and husband, friend, and everything in between to me. I couldn't have come this far without him and his warm and loving heart. (not to mention, his contagious laugh:)
To all of our extended family, grandparents, aunts uncles and cousins, we are thankful for all of you and hope to see you all soon!!!

Christi & Aaron... Thank you for your friendship, It means the world to me.
Kelly & Maddox... Thank you for YOU I love my sister Kelly, and my nephew Maddox, they are truly missed
Kimmy, Lucas & LuLu... My sis and her hubby and daughter, I love you guys, you always go out of your way to try and see us, I look forward to the day I can meet my niece....
Mara Dawn... I love you for the strength you have and the relationship we've had over the years, I know I can call you any time and I love you....
Molly & Jason... Thank you for your friendship, you are very near and dear to our hearts and we love you....
Irene & Mario.... Thank you for your friendship, we always know we can count on you to help us in any way, we love you and your precious family...
Val and Ron.... You are wonderful and we love and appreciate your acceptance and love every day....
ROCHELLE... thank you for opening yourself up to the world! I admire you and I think the world of you and your family!! God Bless you everyday.....
Britt, Ronny, Michelle, Ed, Beth & Dave ...Thank you for being great ! We love you guys
Belinda & Jared... Thanks for everything you've done for us!!!!! We'll always be here for you!!

WE TRULY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU AND ANYONE WE FORGOT, OF COURSE WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU TOO!! HAVE WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS WITH YOUR FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I'm going to say amen sister! Too your last post that has gone hiatus!

I love you and love that we are connecting after so long! Thank you! I too am extremely grateful for this chance!