Mom,
Today, you would be 54 years old. Wow. You old woman you:) Don't worry, you don't look a day older than 39.:) I miss you and have been thinking about you a lot and I feel like you are proud with the decisions I have made lately.
The kids are amazing. Kai is a little man and he has such a kind and loving heart. He is a little freckle-face just like me. He does very well in school, he is smart, like you.
Ashtyn is connected to you. Are you her guardian angel?? She talks about you ALL OF THE TIME. Every time someone mentions heaven, Ashtyn will say, "My grandma is in heaven, I miss her." You must've really bonded with her while helping her prepare for her life with me here on Earth. Thank you, you've done an amazing job.
I am proud to be your daughter. I love you so much and have been blesses enough to learn so many wonderful things from the example you set for me. I have faith that I will see you again and I can't wait for the reunion.
XOXO
Your loving and devoted daughter,
Ky
2 comments:
I am sure that she is so proud of you and all you've accomplished! :o)
Okay, that brought a tear to my eye. Your mom's proud.
Post a Comment