
I GOT MY BIKE!!!! Tyson put it together himself and I LOVE IT!! It is a Panama Jack Beach Cruiser and it is so fun to ride around with the kids on!! It has a bottle opener on the side of the wheel, a cup holder, a cool bag that attaches to it, and a bar in the back that my kids can actually sit on and I can ride them around on. It is the BEST Christmas present ever!! I have been begging for one for months, back in July we were going to buy it so I had it for the summer, but it was Tyson and Ashtyn's birthdays coming up and we had a trip planned, I decided it was NOT the right time to be spending money on myself. It was worth the wait! I LOVE IT~!~
Tyson actually received his gifts early. One if which was the new World of Warcraft Expansion that came out on December 6Th at midnight, I waited in line for an hour with a bunch of geeks that live in their mothers' basement (sorry babe;) Anyway, he had to have it right away, so that was one gift. His OTHER gift were tickets to the Vegas Bowl since the UTES and Boise State were playing here, Tyson's BFF, Oggie, was able to find him a ticket. Oggie didn't even end up charging Tyson for it, so cool for me! :) He also got some cool Led Zeppelin shirts (I get them every year) and a Pink Floyd water bottle (its a cool one)
Ashtyn got her much anticipated DRAGON FORTRESS!!! This thing is actually AWESOME! Tyson and I were playing with it because it was so cool. The funny thing is, all of Ashtyn's other things were super girly, then there is this boy toy Dragon Fortress. LOL, she also got TONS a Littlest Pet Shop animals, to which she calls them "Pechups"
so cute. She loved her stuff.
Kai received A LOT of books. Apparently, Santa wants him to read more often. He also got some Beyblade battle stuff, some socks, some cards, some clothes, 2 remote control cars. He was happy with the Beyblade because we told him if Santa couldn't afford a PSP GO like he wanted, Santa would get him a Beyblade. Kai quietly and happily played with his toys until after all of the presents were gone. There was a big box left and it didn't have anybody's name on it, so we acted all nonchalant and told Kai he could just unwrap it to see what it was. It was a box wrapped in a box, wrapped in a smaller box, well, you get the idea.....
We had a nice little Christmas Morning, then we took the kids out to play and here are the pics of the rest of our week spent with Elliott and Sebastian....
I wish you all a very happy and family-filled 2011!!!!
1 comment:
You are so good at blogging, I hope I can be better this year! Such sweet pictures of your kids and the boys! They are all so darling! I gotta say, I love Ashtyns bangs, they are so dang cute!!! I love her 'fortress' that just cracks me up! Love ya friend! glad things went well for you guys this christmas! and DANG DIDDLE!! YOUR BIKE IS HOT HOT HOT SEXY AND HOT SOME MORE!! I love it!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment