
JANUARY 8th marked my 6 year wedding anniversary with the Mister. We have already been through a lot together and have had many ups and downs, as does everyone else.... It's the way we get through the "downs" that make our relationship the way it is. He is the only person I would want to go through everything with. Here is what I have learned these last 6 years.....
Tyson will ALWAYS play World of Warcraft and there is NOTHING I can do about it...(grr) ;)
Tyson can make me laugh no matter how mad I get at him...
Tyson had the cutest shy smile..
Tyson is a lot stronger than he looks...
Tyson is THE most loyal human being I have ever known..
There is SO much more, these are just the basics, I don;t want to bore anyone:)
Happy Anniversary, and here is to MANY, MANY more!!
1 comment:
Aw happy anni, so sweet. I HATE that Lane makes me laugh when I'm mad at him. Tyson is such a good guy!
Post a Comment