I cannot believe it has been a year and now it's time to pick a new word to live by. Last year it was, Love. I can honestly say that I had A LOT of love last year. 2010 was a wonderful year for my family. Kai was baptized, I was given my Patriarchal blessing and later went to the temple. Tyson was promoted at work. Ashtyn started Kindergarten and had a surgery at the end of the year. WOW.
This year, the word to live by is, FAITH. With faith, everything is possible... With LOVE everything is easy. Life requires us to have faith frequently. I believe that practice makes perfect, the more we practice our faith in things, in God, in each other, the easier it feels to have faith and show others to be faithful.
I am excited for 2011 and all that it brings, just have a little faith.....
1 comment:
Great word. It can make all the difference in the world, can't it?
Post a Comment