
Everyone has insecurities. Mine is just more obvious than others. My BIG insecurity (pardon the pun) is my weight. Ugg.... I joke about my weight to people mostly because I try to "beat them to the punch" type of thing. It can be really frustrating because my whole life, even after I had my son, I have been TINY!! NO bigger than a size 5.
After I had Ashtyn, in 2005, we moved to the desert. I had no friends and no family. I really was a slave to my house because I had nothing to do. That is when I started packing on the weight. I started losing it, and then I quit smoking. THAT will make you gain weight because you substitute the cigarettes for food or snacking.

I know that I am beautiful and I am very confident in my personality and how I interact with others, however, I feel I would love to feel better physically and look better for my hubby. He SO deserves to have the hot wife that he married! I don't have a desire to be rail thin, I just want to be healthy and look healthy and tone. I can't show off my body anyways because of these Jesus Jammies I now wear!;) LOL I did try the HCG diet and lost 1 lb a day, but I did research on it and I DON'T RECOMMEND IT!!! It is horrible for your body and it changes all of your hormone levels. Also, you learn NOTHING about healthy eating habits or exercise. It is only a quick fix and you will gain all the weight right back if you don't make a drastic change in your habits afterwards. So, I am all about doing this the right way and keeping it off!!
I came across a website called, Groupon. I am still learning about it, but every week or so, they sponsor a company and give a huge discount for an item or a service. Today's discount is for a Boot Camp here in Vegas that is usually $380 for 20 classes. They have it on sale for today only at 92% off!! $29 will get me 20 classes of hardcore working out!! I am SO excited, my in-laws knew how much I wanted it, so it is part of my Christmas present!:) I really would love a work-out partner and some much needed motivation, for that, all I have to do is look at my friend Kami's gorgeous pictures only months after giving birth to her second child!! Kami, you are a rockstar!! :)
1 comment:
Ok, don't look at Kami's pictures. haha
She did not lose weight by eating right or exercising, she lost it by losing her thyriod to cancer and screwing up her metabolism and hormones;)
It's so funny how the grass is always greener, I promise skinny isn't the answer the answer is being healthy, excercising and eating right. Although I lost the "weight" I do not feel good and until they can get my thyriod pill together I am a mess.
I think the boot camp is an AMAZING idea. It will show you how fun excersizing can be again and you will want to eat healthy after a few weeks. I'm so excited for yoU!:)
Post a Comment