I am trying to start my own Lia Sophia business. There are a few reasons why. First, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their jewelry. It is such good quality and they have a lifetime guarantee. The jewelry is gorgeous and I would never sell something I didn't completely believe in. Second, I need to focus my energy on something I love to do and that brings in some extra income.
There are SO many benefits with Lia Sophia. The hostesses are treated SO well, when you host a party, you get anything in the catalogue up to $100 for $15~!! There are tons more amazing benefits to hosting a party. After I hosted, I decided I really want to start selling it. There are a few stipulations, the big one is that I have to make $600 in sales. I had a party last night and it lasts until Saturday night, I am still way below my amount and I want to get the word out! In case any of my readers want to buy something from Lia Sophia, you can by going to http://www.liasophia.com/sites/charliemelvin
and type my name is as your hostess. I hope I can raise the sales because I really want to do this and have my own Lia Sophia dream team!! Wish me luck!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment