K. I am thankful for KISSES!! I realize I am completely biased, but The Mister and I kiss perfectly. We both have full lips and our kisses fit just perfectly. Kai and Ashtyn inherited my lips and they give the cutest kisses too.
A kiss can make everything right with the world. One of the things I love about Tyson is that no matter how mad we are at each other, he will ALWAYS kiss me goodbye. He ALWAYS tells me he loves me, every time we talk to each other. Even when we are fighting, he will still say, "Love you, BYE!" I love it because it really makes me secure in our relationship.
I love that every time I leave the house, or the room for that matter, Ashtyn will ALWAYS kiss me. Kai is getting to the age where it is a little embarrassing to kiss me in front of his friends, I understand, so we have a cute thing we do that my dad taught me, we hold hands and when you squeeze three times, that means, "I love you."
KISSES ARE THE BEST!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment