Ashtyn is SO into this Kindergarten thing. Last night, I put braids in her hair so that her hair would be nice and kinky today. Here is the result..
We picked her outfit and since her nails didn't match, she begged me to re-paint them AND her toenails a light pink color with "spronkles".
I watched her look at herself in the mirror and smile and talk to herself. She is just so cute, so I was able to get one candid photo, the rest she quickly posed for.
She was very happy with herself for school today and was very excited. I love that she is enjoying school so much and I also love my 3 hour break every day! :)
1 comment:
Oh wow! Her blue eyes are DARLING AND GORGEOUS! I love her! I've never seen picts of your kids I dont think! weird that im so out of the loop! im sorry!!! K, seeing this post makes me excited for Lavi to get a little bigger....the whole hair and finger nail polish stuff..... SO. DANG. FUN! Love it! love ya girl!!
Post a Comment