
Today, I checked the mail and I was so excited to see my copy of Mockingjay from Amazon.com!!! I have been anxiously waiting for this day because I loved Hunger Games and Catching Fire so much.
The beauty of these books is the unique storyline. Also, I love how simple they are to read, it's brain candy, yes, that is exactly what these books are.... BRAIN CANDY!! I have heard rumors that a movie is in the works, but I am already planning on being disappointed. I know, very pessimistic of me. I just don't know if anything on-screen can compete with my vivid imagination.
So, off I go to read this book. I have to wait until Tyson falls asleep though, since he doesn't want to wait until I am finished reading it, we are SHARING it. He is reading it right now, I will take it when he falls asleep since I am the insomniac. I will probably finish reading it tomorrow as I lock myself in my room and occasionally throw some crackers out for the kids to eat. You know that is why we bought the Wii, so I don;t have to lift a finger! I kid, I kid.... or do I?? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment