
Tyson and I were recently at the cop store where you get all of the extra supplies you need for work. It is my favorite store ever! There is SWAT gear, bullet-proof vests, gun holsters, ohhh the list goes on. We got Tyson a new pair of Bad A new boots for work and I was looking at this awesome new Taser gun. It was so lightweight and they even had a PINK holster!!! I was taught how to use it and there are so many benefits of having this method of protection.
~ It's a non-lethal way to protect yourself
~ You do not need a concealed weapons permit to carry one
~ If you are nervous carrying a gun (which Tyson carries all the time, obviously)
I wanted that Taser SOOOO bad in Pink and I am pretty sure I am gettin it!! The perfect Mother's Day gift for this mom!!! Watch out kids, better be good, Mom's got a Taser!! lol, I kid, I kid! There are many more benefits to owning a Taser. One week until Mother's Day, I am hoping The Mister makes another trip to the cop store..:)
Did I mention it electrocutes for 30 seconds instead of the standard 5-8?? Nice.
4 comments:
Yikes, that is crazy! But, there are some scary people here in Vegas. I'd really like to keep something like that up at my office!
Oh, I see your a Twilight Fan too! Woo-hoo! *high-five*
I'm Team Edward btw...but, I won't judge you if your Team Jacob, b/c he is pretty HOT.
LOL!! Yikes Kylie with a taser... uh oh...watch out!
Finally, a picture of this taser I have read so much about on Facebook! Awesome! I want one now.
Post a Comment