
Right now, I am looking outside my sister's window and appreciating, I mean DEEPLY appreciating the view. Trees, grass, birds, dandelions, lawn mowers, flowers, clean air. All of these things I took for granted when I lived in Utah. I have always loved Denver, it is such a pretty city and I really love it here. Did you know that you cannot see the stars in Vegas?? There is too much pollution and bright lights that you cannot see the stars. Sad huh? Be grateful for the view of the beautiful stars.
I've been in Denver since Tuesday night and will be here until Saturday afternoon. I am tending my sweet niece, Lauren aka LuLu Bella. She is so incredibly adorable. She will be 2 in June and this was my first time ever meeting her. I love her so much and we just bonded together. I have had a lot of heartwarming moments with her already and I am sure to have more. She calls me "Tydie" and her voice is like a sweet song to my ears. Her curly hair, well, lets just say she could rival Curly Sue....instead she is "Curly Lu" so cute.
I was able to see Kimmy last night briefly. It had been a long day for her and she feels claustrophobic since being confined to her hospital bed 2 weeks ago. Poor thing. The baby is doing GREAT though and she knows it is vital for her to adhere to her bed, it doesn't make it any easier though. It is a miracle for her to have kept the baby in this long and I am hopeful she will make it until mid-July until she delivers (I know I am not a doctor, but I have that feeling:)
I miss the Mister and the kids. But, there is nowhere else I'd rather be right now than where I am. I hope all of you have a Fabulous Memorial Day weekend!! XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment