It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Dieting
So, I am just starting out on Day 5 of my HCG diet. I have lost 7 pounds as of this morning. It is hard though. 500 calories a day is not a lot of food. Do you realize how many food commercials are on TV?! It's maddening! I have 5 1/2 weeks left of this diet and I hope I can make it. I cannot wear any lotions or makeup with oil (or chapstick or lipgloss) and it is really restrictive. The drops taste like Vodka (EWWWW) and I cannot drink my beloved Diet Pepsi. I get light headed sometimes. BUT, it works, really, really great. I am 7 POUNDS LIGHTER IN 4 DAYS!! :) I will no longer bore you with my diet info on this blog, that is why I made my HCG Journey blog up on the top left corner of this blog. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sweet! 7lbs! Good for you! Let me know how it goes :)
My mom did HCG and looked amazing afterwards. Unfortunately she didn't continue to stay in shape with exercise so she's gained some back. I'm sure you're more motivated than her though! Good luck!
Good job! Hang in there!
how's the diet going still?
GREAT! Ive lost 11 lbs so far:)
Post a Comment