It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Lately I have neglected my blog and have been super busy making the final touches on the yearbook for Kai's school. I've been at the school almost everyday this week taking pictures of new kids. It has been fun! I am also preparing for my Utah trip next Wednesday to go to General Conference and I am particularly excited to see Elder Gregory Schwitzer speak. He is on the Quorum of the Seventy and married Tyson and I. He also has lived in my in-laws ward for years and Tyson knows him very well. Tyson's dad and him also served a mission together in Germany. What a small world huh? Anyway, he is such a good man and he has been in Russia for a while so it will be good to see him at Conference.

Elder Gregory A. Schwitzer
We are celebrating Easter here one week early with the kids, so do not be surprised by early Easter pics I put up. I will not be home from Utah until next Sunday night, so I will miss Easter with my kids... I thought this would be a great weekend to pretend it is Easter. Will anyone be watching "The Ten Commandments" this year? I think I will make it our tradition. I hope everyone has a great weekend!! :)

2 comments:

Old Main Photography said...

Hi Kylie! I'm doing my rounds of blog reading again, and yours is one of my favorites. :) Your bangs are awesome! I love that look on you! Good job helping at Kai's school with their yearbook, what a huge undertaking!

Is it too late to invite you over for lunch or dinner when you're up next weekend? I was thinking on Saturday, but we could make it work whenever you'd like to come. Let me know, k? Love ya!

Cammy Patton said...

We just barely missed each other in Utah - so sad! What a neat connection you have to that Elder - it will make it that much more wonderful to listen to his talk. Have a marvelous time!