
JANUARY 8th marked our 5 year wedding anniversary! Yay. Tyson's parents have been married for over 30 years and both sets of his grandparents have been married for over 60 YEARS!!! What great examples for us to have. Here are some pics of our wedding, we did not have a professional photographer, but our brother-in-law was suppose to take some pics, instead he went downstairs to play video games. These are all snapshots and the only pics we have of our wedding, but we have our memories and it was a very quaint, beautiful reception at my in-laws house. I really loved it and Valerie did all of it herself.
The candlelight was so pretty

I was so hungry and the food was so good, we even had a chocolate fountain!

Happy Tyson

Ron, my father-in-law, welcoming me to the fam!

Tyson's BFF was our unofficial ring bearer, thanks Oggie!

It was such a great day. Happy 5 years to my hubby, I love you now more than ever!! :)
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Wish I could have been there though :( JK- You guys look very happy together! Kylie I'm so glad you found the right person. You really deserve all the happiness in the world!
AHHH!
Happy Anniversary you two love birds!!!!! Your posts are so cute Ky :)
LOVES!!
Wow, has it really been five years?! It goes by so fast, right? :) You are such a darling couple. I remember you on your wedding day- you were beautiful then and you are even more beautiful now! You've blossomed into such a confident, loving mother and I can tell you're a devoted wife to Tyson. I'm glad you guys have each other. You're a good friend & I love ya!
Congrats you guys. I am sure looking at those pictures again made you aware that Oonie lost his hair after he was married. I'm just saying.
I think the pictures you have are perfect! Congrats!
Memories...that was a fun day!
Post a Comment