It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Word to live by....

My cousin picks a word to live by every year, and I just LOVE this idea. I thought I would follow suit and pick a word to live by. Here is my word for the year, and I think it is a good one.


This isn't just something I am going to say I am going to do, its something I WILL do. I want everyone I love to always know that I love them. Life is too short to live life with any sort of hatred or contention. I know this will be a task, especially when I am not feeling so "lovey" but I am determined to do it. Call it a New Years resolution that I will keep, so if any of you catch me not acting with love, just remind me.:)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

I really benefited from this word last year, I was always thoughtful, okay not always but it's was a really good reminder when I was not being a lovely person.

Enjoy living through love!

{Jamey} said...

That is a good one! Sorry I haven't visited you blog in a while I'm having computer issues! I'm actually blog surfing on my luch break at work right now :P I love your pictures of Salem! I wish you would have stopped by though while you were there!

Kim said...

I LOVE this idea ;) Good topic for the year! I think 2010 will be GREAT!