So, as all of you know, I have gone back and forth with the decision to go public or private. I recently had made the decision to go private forever. I went into my account to add another email address so they could view my private blog, but it was very late and I guess I made my blog public again without meaning to.
I wanted to apologize to any of you that have had trouble getting into my blog. I am not sure if you have to sign in every time to view my blog or if it is annoying, please let me know.
There are a bunch of people I know that are making open blogs to let their loved ones know when they have new posts on their private blogs. I am going to do this as well because I think it is a fantastic idea and that way you don't have those "creepy blog stalkers" looking at pics of your kids and all.
Thanks for all of you and your patience with my back and forth antics, I will set this to private FOR GOOD as soon as I get my open blog up and running.
HERE IS THE LINK TO OUR OPEN BLOG... http://schraderopenblog.blogspot.com/
Adding this to your blog list, it will update so you know when to check the private blog! :)
2 comments:
Great idea!!! I think I will follow in your footsteps.
What a good idea. I may do that someday, too.
Post a Comment