It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Holdman Hot Glass



So, did any of you see the blown glass christmas tree at the Festival of Trees?? Well, my friend, Treavor Holdman of Holdman Hot Glass helped create this beautiful piece. I was blown away when I found out he had such talent. He is making me a custom piece now and I am so excited to see what he comes up with!! Here is a few pics from the festival of trees and a link to his site if you are interested in a custom piece.

2 comments:

Tricia L said...

did he make one for the Utah Festival of Trees? Because there was one just like that there that I fell in love with! It not only was a tree, but a HUGE christmas display of all kinds of christmasy glass blown things. It was AWESOME!

mizkylie said...

Tricia! YES! They are one and the same. This is the tree from the Festival of Trees. I grew up with Trevor. There is a video on their website of ow they made it, its pretty cool:)