It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kai's graduation

Kai is graduating from Kindergarten tomorrow! I cannot believe how big he is now~! It is so true what they say, they grow up way too fast!! Kai will be spending the majority of the summer with his dad in Salt Lake City and I will miss him terribly. I have not gone that long without seeing him! Ashtyn is going to have a hard time as well, she usually can't even get through a weekend without him. I am going to have to keep her very busy this summer, lots of trips to the YMCA, she loves that place. This is a bittersweet time for me, I am so proud of Kai though! I hope I can make it through the summer in one piece!

3 comments:

{Jamey} said...

I know they grow up way too fast! The last time I seen him he was a baby crawling around your living room floor in Spanish. He's grown up to be such a cute kid, and he looks sooo much like YOU! Every time I come to your blog now I have to watch the New Moon movie trailer! It look SOOO GOOD I'm way excited too!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE TOO NICE!!! THANKS!!!!

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry that he won't be spending the summer with you, that must be so hard. :(