It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fathers..............




I have not seen my dad for over a year. He had a good friend coming here to Las Vegas for a tournament and got a ride with him to come and visit us. Kai was overjoyed to see him, he is a bit of a grandpa's boy (second to a mama's boy:)

My dad brought his wife, and although they only got a few hours together since Kai was flying out to SLC for 2 months to see his dad, they had a ball. Ashtyn absolutely LOVES my dad and calls him "Crappa" It is so cute and funny, she just adores him.... My dad also brought with him some of my Mother's scarves she use to wear after she lost all of her beautiful hair from Cancer, they are such pretty scarves, so I also took a few pics of them and me wearing one:)



Here are some of the cute things Kai said to me at the airport....
"Mom, I am going to miss you, NeNe, Ashtyn and PAPA so much, I will look at these pictures everyday and think of you, you will always be in my heart."

"Mom, I wish that Papa and me could be GLUED together so I could always see him."

Oh, these cute things melted my heart. I was so sad to see him go, but proud because I didn't cry until he walked down the terminal to get on the plane, then everyone, I am sure, in the airport thought I was a mess since I could not stop crying after that.





We celebrated Father's Day today since Tyson works tomorrow, I got him a movie and a new game (RockBand) for his PSP and we took him to his favorite restaurant for an early dinner. I wanted to make plans for tonight, but he said he wanted to play World of Warcraft (his addiction) for part of his present. Her are a few pics from today:)

2 comments:

{Jamey} said...

Your dad was always the coolest! Those scarves of your mom's are so pretty! That's awesome that he kept them for you guys!

Kathleen said...

you have a beautiful family! and, you are so brave for not crying before kai left--i'm sure that was super hard.