I wasn't able to make it to church today, but Tyson took the kids with him, (I am SUPER impressed with that!) The bishop stopped Tyson and told him that he has a calling for him and I, When I asked Tyson to "get to the point and tell me all ready! .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Activities coordinators for the ward parties! Best of all, my friend Melissa is in charge of them so I get to work with her! I am so excited about this new calling and I cannot wait to get started!!!
6 comments:
Fun! You guys will do great at that! I am the worst at checking private blogs. Grrr. I need to be better. I love your family picture that your friend took.
Thanks for the compliment. I like to have fun with blogging. It is kind of an outlet so I try to be creative at times. I really enjoy your blog, too! So fun. Long live blogs!
You guys will do great!!
Yeah!! That is a fun calling to have. Congrats!!
You will be fantastic! They will be so glad to have you help.
What a fun calling! You will have a great time with Melissa planning all our great activites.
Ah Ha... You set your blog to private again that's why I haven't seen any updates lately! Activities... fun! You guys will be perfect for that!
Post a Comment