I am in my 7th week of school now and the time has just flown by. Well, kind of. I have been so engrossed in my schooling that I literally spend hours on the computer every day. I take 2 classes at a time every 9 weeks and right now I am taking Skills for learning in an information age and Contemporary Business Communication, I have good grades but the hard part will to retain these grades for the last 2 1/2 weeks of class. Wish me luck:)
We are going to be visiting our family at the end of the month and my best friend if flying here April 8th and I am so looking forward to seeing everyone. We have not been to SLC since July and I miss the scenery, mostly the beautiful mountains. Here there is NO scenery (unless you count the strip) I will get a good "spring break" then its back to the books, or computer I mean. I am not sure how long it will be before we can visit again because I want to get my degree as soon as I can and get a job with the state in social work.
We want to visit everyone we can when we come in a few weeks and hopefully we will not forget anyone:)
I posted a few pics of the kids, we try to get outside since the weather is gorgeous here and its the only thing that keeps me from climbing the walls here. (See, its not just a clever name) Sorry about the boring post guys, hopefully next time I will have something interesting to blog about:)
No comments:
Post a Comment