Do you all see the green thing on Ashtyn's finger in the picture above?? This little toy has become a permanent part of Ashtyn's body. SHE WILL NOT REMOVE IT!! She has been wearing it for weeks now and I try to take it off of her, but there is NO WAY. She will scream bloody murder and her poor little finger is all soggy. Its almost like it physically hurts her to take it off. I have never seen this or heard of this before and I am at a loss. She actually lost it for a day and in its place had to have us put a band aid where the toy had been. I was hoping she would never find it, but she woke up from her nap one day and there it was in all its glory. It was funny at first, but now she has grown attached to it and I do not know how to get rid of it without her having a grand mall fit. Any suggestions??
It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Ashtyn's quirk
Do you all see the green thing on Ashtyn's finger in the picture above?? This little toy has become a permanent part of Ashtyn's body. SHE WILL NOT REMOVE IT!! She has been wearing it for weeks now and I try to take it off of her, but there is NO WAY. She will scream bloody murder and her poor little finger is all soggy. Its almost like it physically hurts her to take it off. I have never seen this or heard of this before and I am at a loss. She actually lost it for a day and in its place had to have us put a band aid where the toy had been. I was hoping she would never find it, but she woke up from her nap one day and there it was in all its glory. It was funny at first, but now she has grown attached to it and I do not know how to get rid of it without her having a grand mall fit. Any suggestions??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha. What is it? I don't have any suggestions because my boys are attached to things as well. Just nothing of that nature.
I suggest lieing. Lie, lie, lie. Tell her that her finger is going to fall off, or that it stinks really bad (which it might soon). Maybe you could tell her that only boys wear those things. Then, have a proper burial for it. One thing I have learned is you need to lie to yours kids to get them to do what you want. Or you could try to bribe her. Have her swap it out for something she wants more, but make her get rid of it. Maybe even a campfire. Why do you think the successful politicians are so successful. They lie and they bribe. Good luck.
Post a Comment