Hey all of my million readers out there in cyberspace!! (I mean, you know, my mother-in-law, GOD bless her for wanting to read this:) I just wanted to post something that is on a lighter note then a few of the recent ones. I realize that everybody struggles, everyday. I use this blog to vent, kind of like a journal, but also to keep our family and friends up-to-date with our lives. I DO think it is important to express my feelings, good or bad, because we all have our "days" and hey, that's who I am. I really do feel so blessed, so very blessed and as long as I keep that in mind and listen to my rock (Tyson) who encourages me and supports me everyday, especially when I am feeling down, I know I can get through anything life has to give me, or throw at me:)
Things with the house are still a little "up in the air" but, we did talk with the owner of the home and she promised us she would never leave us out in the cold and she knows its not our fault. Shw was very sweet and she is flying here next week to work this all out with us and the property management company, or shall I say, criminals. I feel so much relief that she will be here in person and we can make an agreement and get past this little bump in the road.
I officially start school on Monday, which I could not be more excited about. I am also VERY nervous, its been so long since I have been to school. This is online also, so I kind of have to teach myself these lessons without visual aids. Since opur computer is downstairs in the family room, where there is always chaos, kids playing and blasting television! We are seriously contemplating getting a LAPTOP, so taht I can really give my full 100% attention and get all that I can out of this experience and blessing of being able to go to school.
So, to finally end this novel (sorry so boring)
IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET A DECENT LAPTOP TO USE FOR SCHOOLING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. WISH ME LUCK. :)
2 comments:
If I had known you needed one I would have given you our old one but we gave it to Luke's cousins about 4 mos ago.
yeah, that really sucks.
Post a Comment