It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

In Hiding....

So, I have been neglecting my blog for a little while and I thought I would update you. I am taking online courses through University of Phoenix and it takes up a lot of time, but I really like it and I am excited to get my degree in Human Services. Since I have been doing a ton of schoolwork I have been rarely getting out unless I am picking up and dropping off Kai at the bus stop which is Ashtyn's favorite thing to do. She loves walking Kai to the bus but last time I had to run after her as she was climbing up the stairs to join Kai on the bus. Ashtyn is FINALLY potty trained!! I know I know bad parenting you are all thinking, she is way too old to just have been completely trained. She is so stubborn, we were putting her cute Elmo panties on her and having the pull ups just for night time. Ashtyn would find the pull ups and put on panties over them so we couldn't tell she was wearing them. (Of course we could unless she had her baggy pants on) So, we finally got rid of the pull ups all together and like magic, she is trained. Kai is doing wonderfully in school, he comes home with a green card for being good and he is learning a lot with his homework. Homework is Tyson and Kai's special thing they do together and its so cute. Tyson has had this week off of work for vacation and its been nice having him home. A plus for me doing online courses is he can't play World of Warcraft half as much as he would like to.... MWAH HA HA HA....

No comments: