It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful For....


It's that time of year again!! Time to document my blessings here! I missed yesterday so here it goes...

A- I am thankful for the Atonement. Without it, I would truly not be the person I am today!

B- I am thankful for BABIES and all of the joy they bring to their families and to me. They help me with my not being able to have any more of my own.

C- My CHILDREN who teach me more than I teach them and who make my life whole and complete.

It is so important for us all to realize our blessings. When we do this, our trials seem easier and our faith is stronger.

1 comment:

{Jamey} said...

Oh ya... Blogs! I alomst forgot :P Jk- but really I need to start blogging again!