
Continued....
D. I am thankful for DIVINE intervention! I feel this has happened many times in my life!:)
E. ETERNAL marriage. Tyson and I will be getting sealed this January on our 7 year anniversary! It makes me so happy to know that my family will be ETERNAL and I take great joy and comfort in knowing that.
F. FAMILY is everything. No matter who comes and goes in your life, you cannot stop being someone's mother, sister, brother, cousin, child, ect. Even when things are troublesome in relationships with my family members, I know that every single one of them will always be there for me. :)
G. GOOGLE. It is a saving grace all of the time. I absolutely love that I can type anything in the google search engine and the answers appear!
I just love this time of year and I think it is the most important in providing service for others. Use your God-given talents to enrich and better people's lives. that is when you feel the most at peace.
1 comment:
I am so excited for your family to go to the temple. How joyous! You are an impressive lady - thank you for reminding us of all of the important things in life.
Post a Comment