It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sweet Boys

Aside from my own children, I have never loved two children as much as I love these two boys...
Sebastian (aka Sebby) being handsome....

Elliott, aka, "Ellie" bein a rockstar!!

Ellie after a long, hard day at his daddy's funeral...



The boys with their most favorite person in the whole world, their daddy...

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is the saddest thing I've ever heard! I can't even imagine how hard this is for you and these little boys! My heart is breaking for them right now. I can't believe this happened on Christmas Eve! I didn't realize you lost your mother so young too. Wow you can totally relate to what it will be like for these little boys I'm sure! They are lucky to have had you! We'll keep that little family in our prayers!