It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Home

Tyson and I took the kids to Utah for Thanksgiving. We were able to visit for 9 days!!! I was able to visit SO many friends and family and we had a great Thanksgiving. Utah was so beautiful and since we do not get snow in Vegas, this is what was in store for us when we arrived.....



I also was able to see a bunch of my friends from high school. We use to always have a Christmas party and get together and have dinner. I was able to pull this off after 8 years of neglect. It was SO FUN!! I feel old now and cannot believe it has been 10 years since we all graduated, time flies!!

I cannot tell you how nice it is to be surrounded by our close family and friends for the holidays. I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was filled with love and family!! XOXO

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I love your family pics. And I am so jealous of a white Thanksgiving!