It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Out of Order

Hello all! Long time no talkie!! With the recent move and all, I have been a little "out of order".. I also have been having major computer issues and I am pretty sure they are they can be blamed on these darn facebook apps!! Don't allow any facebook apps to your computer! Also, don't allow your virus scanner to expire!!

Things are going well out here in the desert. We are liking the coziness of our new place, it is for sure easier to clean! And, the backyard is bigger than the previous home (even though its full of rocks!) I am happy to report that I am 100% smoke-free and have been for over three weeks now!! Tyson quit smoking as well to support me and he hasn't even had a single cigarette, not even a single drag! What an awesome husband eh? I am a bit surprised that I haven't even taken one little drag of a cigarette, it's amazing what fear can do to a person, for the better!

I will be visiting Salt Lake this weekend for 5-7 days or so and I am excited about it! I miss the gorgeous mountains and the cool weather, it will be weird to have to wear warm clothes! I am going to love it!

I just wanted to write a quick update post, I will be blogging more as soon as we get this computer problem fixed!! :)

5 comments:

Tricia L said...

lets play when you're here.

mizkylie said...

Tricia! Call me!

Amber said...

WAY TO GO! That's amazing. 3 whole weeks. I'm so proud of you!

We're leaving Friday and will be back Sunday night, but I'd love it if you stop by on Monday or Tuesday. Call me first and make sure I'm home this time ;). I would love to hang out!

Kathleen said...

congrats' on the no smoking! keep it up! where did you move to?

Ginger said...

likes this