It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
UPDATE....
As far as the house goes, the owner, Rony, came to Las Vegas and got a lawyer so she could fire the property management company ans start the process of taking them to court. She came to the house and met our family and brought us chocolate covered macadamia nuts from Hawaii. She was so sweet, she had her lawyer write up a new lease so now we're renting directly from her, so we don''t have to move!! I am so grateful that she was able to do that. The market is really bad right now especially in Las Vegas so she knew the house would not sell. Anyway, just wanted you to be updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad that it all worked out for you!
im glad that you don't have to move. Moving stinks!
If you are still going private, my email is emilypratt_101@yahoo.com
Post a Comment