It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am sooo boring!

The last 4 weeks have been crazy. I started school and it is a challenge, but perfect for me. I am happy to be going to school again, it makes me feel like I am accomplishing something. I have been very sick with Bronchitis the last 2 weeks, so that was a lot of fun, I am just glad the kids and Ty didn't get it too. (knock on wood) We are hoping to make a trip to SLC FINALLY as soon as I get a break from school. We miss you all and hope to see you all soon. I am so glad we have the blogs and facebook to keep in touch with all of our loved ones. See you soon!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Congrats on going back to school! Lucky you (sort of)! Have fun in SLC!

{Jamey} said...

Why are you boring? I love reading your blog! Your kids are so stinkin cute! Ashtyn is definately a Kylie Jr.! That could be good or bad I guess depending on how you look at it :) JK- I love ya!

Tricia said...

Our date to move back is Summer of 2010, but we're probably going to extend a year so Eric can finish school and apply to the physician's assistant program in San Antonio. So, not for another two years.