It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

70 degrees??......I'll take that!!



Recently here in the 702 (yeah I am that cool I use the area code:) Its been sooo nice out. Today, it got up to 75 degrees. I thought it'd be a good day to take Kai's training wheels off and try to teach him how to ride a bike. A bigger boy kinda took over...so mean, so mean.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I'm green with envy!

Kami Satterlee said...

Kylie! Well Hey there. Your family is adorable and you look so happy. Of course you can read my blog! I'm so glad you wrote me. Hope things are going great for you, I will for sure tell Ryan you said What's Up. He lives in Boise these days. Keep in touch!:)

{Jamey} said...

Ummmm... yeah I'm jealous! I have spring fever just a little bit!

Britt2kick said...

Warmth i want warmth. Lol when we taught Logan he couldn't stop so he just fell on the grass it was so funny.