


HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here are some photos of our fun night with our dear friends Irene and Mario and they're kids...and of course..... PRINCESS ASHTYN!!:)
As you all know, Tyson and I have had quite a year! The biggest thing we did this year is move here to the fabulous Las Vegas! We are so much closer as a family now that we see each other everyday, the kids are more content to know Daddy is coming home every night. Things are starting to fall into place.
I have decided to start school this month. I enrolled at The University of Phoenix and I start my online classes on January 19Th! I am so excited to start school, I have always wanted to continue my education and after talking to my close friend, Christi whom already has been attending University of Phoenix, it got me excited! I immediately called them and met with my counselor and enrolled. I know it is going to be tough doing classes online and be a full time mom but there are a lot of others that have already done it. So, all I ask is your support and I apologize in advance if I call and seem a bit overwhelmed;) I am studying to get my Associates degree in Human Services and if all goes well, I will go for my Bachelors. Wish me luck!
6 comments:
Good Luck with the studies! You can do it….just don’t give up! Happy New Year!
Hey Kylie, how have you been? I saw your blog on the class website and I thought I say HI! Wow I can't believe how big Kai is now. The last time I saw him he was just a baby, and your little girl is so cute! I always wondered what a mini Kylie would look like and she is adorable! It looks like things are going good for you and good luck with school!
Yeah that's pretty crazy you married a cop... guess you have to be on your best behavior now huh ;)! That's really great though. I'm really glad that your happy, and have such a cute family! Good to talk to you it's been forever!
Thanks that's really nice of you to say :) Yeah you can add us to your blog list, and I'll add you guys! My e-mail is jmynorris@hotmail.com
Hello Kylie,
I'm so glad you are getting more education, that's great! Would you send me Kelly's address and Mara's if you have it. Thanks and take care. BTW, did your dad find the video I took of your mom before she lost her beautiful hair and when she was giving a Family Home Evening lesson on Families Are Forever? You said he found a box of things belonging to you mother. I'm curious to know what was in it. Please share. Thanks and take care of yourself and your lovely family.
Aunt Mary
That's awesome your going to school! I hope you like it and have the patience to stick with it, unlike me!
Post a Comment