It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

4 years!!!

Happy Anniversary babe! Today its been four years since I walked down the aisle to the man of my dreams........ We've been through a lot already and I couldn't have survived any of it without you. Thank you for being my rock, my voice of reason, and best of all, the love of my life. I love you Tyson, thank you for the best 4 years of my life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary you guys. I called Tysons phone twice last night but he would not pick up or call me back. I do have something I would like to tell him, so please have him call. Wow 4 years already!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH.

KYLIE DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR DAD IS HAVING SURGERY TOMORROW?

GRANDMA

{Jamey} said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

Rochelle said...

Happy Anniversary

Emily P. said...

happy anniversary! i remember when you guys got married and my mom and i visited you a couple months later when you were living in, ok what is that place called, george town? anyways, hope you guys had a great day!