It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Personality Plus!



Tonight we thought Ashtyn was asleep, well at least she SHOULD have been! Then we hear these little footsteps coming down the stairs and there is our little Ashtyn with all of the headbands she could find on her head. Then she told us to wait a minute, she must have forgotten something, so I followed her into the guest room (where her dress-up clothes are) and she put on the final touch, purple high heels. The next post I'll get some pics of Kai being silly, he was actually asleep when this happened;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little girl is so beautiful. I love her picture in the pink coat also. She is a girly girl with an attitude.

Bellastager said...

Sooo cute! She is such a girly girl like her aunt Bethany! ha ha!! I'm glad we talked too, I hope things are always good between us!

Ashleigh said...

What a cutie! I especially like the purple shoes!

Britt2kick said...

What a ham. LOL I should have come over when I was down there and I have some cute photos when you guys were here last time.