It's MY blog and I'll brag if I want to!!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Husband Tag!!


Answer the questions about your sweetheart…

*What is your husband’s name: Tyson Gert Schrader
*What is his favorite color? RED
*Favorite Song? Its a tie between Led Zeppelin's "D'yer Maker" and Eric Clapton's "Layla."
*How long have you been married? 4 years on January 8th
*How long did you date? dated for 2 months, then engaged for 6 months
*How old is he? 31
*Who eats more sweets? Tyson does. He likes his candy!
*Who said I love you first? He did.....
*Who is taller? Tyson by 3 inches
*Who can sing best? Me, we had karaoke just the other night, but he's pretty good too;)
*Who is smarter? Hmmm.....He is
*Who does laundry? Me, I like to do laundry
*Who pays bills? He brings home the bacon, I cook it.
*Who sleeps on the right side? Me, The left is closest to the door!
*Who mows the lawn? We don't have grass here in the desert
*Who cooks dinner? Me
*Who drives? Tyson
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Tie, we're both pretty stubborn
*Who kissed who first? I kissed him first.
*Who asked who out first? I asked (or told) him to take me to breakfast.
*Who wears the pants? We both wear pants.... sometimes jeans, sometimes p.j.'s its equal. (safe answer huh?)



I tag anyone who reads this!

No comments: